Life at Blue Heron Village
Blue Heron Village offers a life of relaxation and tranquillity. Amenities include public sewer and public water. A dusk to dawn lamp post will be installed at the driveway of each home as well.
There are approximately 50 homes being built over the course of multiple phases. During Phase 2, additional road paving will be completed.
Although currently in phase 1, the following are planned to be added during future phases of development:
- shuffleboard courts
- tennis court
- quoit and/or horseshoe pits
- pool and/or beach area
- boat dock/launch area
- community center/clubhouse
There is currently a 1-mile walking path and the remaining approximate 2 miles will be completed during future phases.
Area Amenities & Attractions
Blue Heron Village is conveniently located to highways, shopping, and entertainment centers. You can enjoy easy access to:
- Rich Maiden Golf Course, Moselem Springs Golf Club, Berkleigh Golf Club (10 minutes)
- Hamburg, PA or Kutztown, PA for restaurants, groceries, convenience stores, doctor offices, etc. (15 minutes to either town)
- Cabela’s & Walmart in Hamburg, PA (15 minutes)
- Leesport Farmer’s Market and Renninger’s Farmer’s Market (20 minutes)
- Outdoor Activities – Crystal Cave (10 minutes), Lake Ontelaunee (15 minutes), Appalachian Trail (10 minutes), Kaercher Creek Park (10 minutes), Hawk Mountain Sanctuary (25 minutes)
- Robin Hill RV Resort & Campground, Blue Rocks Family Campground, or Sacony Family Campground (10 minutes)
- Multiple wineries – Setter Ridge Vineyards (10 minutes), Folino Estate (15 minutes), Deerfoot Vineyards & Winery (15 minutes), Blue Mountain Vineyards (25 minutes), Weathered Vineyards (25 Minutes), Clover Hill Vineyards (25 minutes), Vynecrest Winery (25 minutes)
- Lehigh Valley Hospital (30 minutes), Geisinger St. Lukes (25 minutes)