It’s what is inside that counts
At Corrado Custom Homes, building outstanding quality homes at an affordable price is the foundation of not only what we do, but who we are.
Owner, Angelo Corrado, grew up in Italy where his father was a stonemason. When Angelo was 12, his family moved to America where his father taught him how to build a home the right way, from the ground up. This led to a long career in construction, first with Danken Remodeling Company and then moving on to project management and overseeing three housing developments with Sal Lapio Homes. This allowed Angelo to get more experience in building from start to finish, which he did until 1996, when Angelo started his own home construction business out of a six by eight foot office in his Kutztown home.
Since then, Corrado Custom Homes has experienced phenomenal growth in Schuylkill County and the Greater Lehigh Valley area, while remaining dedicated to the highest standards in quality and value. The Corrado team includes a staff of friendly, knowledgeable team members who have helped build a company with an unparalleled reputation for excellence in design, quality workmanship and superior customer satisfaction.
Find out about how our process at Corrado Custom Homes results in homes that are simply built better.
Quality, Experience, and Attention to Detail
“Simply Built Better” – At Corrado Custom Homes, we know you’re entrusting us with the single, largest commitment you may ever make. We also know that fulfilling your expectations will only happen when we carefully blend workmanship, quality materials, home building expertise, and your budget. Achieving that blend and providing those standards of excellence is our commitment to you. Your home, built by Corrado Custom Homes, will be simply built better.
- Your home will be built by local craftsmen who have been carefully selected to meet the high standards Angelo requires.
- Our standard specs are most other builders’ upgrades. We use only the highest quality materials produced by brands such as Frigidaire, DELTA, Andersen, Progress Lighting, Advantech, Certainteed, Therma Tru (Smooth Star) and Typar to name just a few of our product partners.
- Our experienced in-house staff, with over 40 years combined experience, will guide you through every step of the design process
- Whether you are enlarging a room, selecting your kitchen cabinets or securing financing, you will always have the expertise of the dedicated Corrado Custom Homes staff.
- Need help with land development or finding already approved lots to build on? Need help with septic testing? We can help guide you with your dream from the very beginning to the day you move in.
- Over 80% of our business is referral based. It’s not uncommon for us to build a client’s first home, retirement home, and also build homes for their children.
Contact us to learn more and get started building your dream home today!